-Messenger Pro Team strives for your best experience.
If you would like to contact our Privacy Officer, you can do so via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
II. General Statement
2. Messenger Pro Team provides “Free” Services for users. In order to pay for the “Free” Service, personalized advertisements are placed before you. Your information is used to personalize the advertisements.
III. Product service
We are committed to creating excellent software and services to bring more help and better interactive experience to users.
Messenger Launcher services include:
- Free messenger launcher, functional home screen
- Rich GIFs, emojis and stickers make chatting more fun
- Messenger Launcher for secure and private texting, messaging and chatting
- Powerful SMS function, spam blocking
- Schedule sending messages.
- Private messages box
- Hide apps
- Customize phone wallpaper from phone photos
- Personalized desktop, support widgets
- Default free Messenger Launcher app for Android
We are always Messenger Pro Team provides users with "free" and paid services. To pay for the "free" service, personalized ads are placed in front of you. Your information is used to personalize advertising.
There are several ways you can take control of your privacy using the Messenger Pro Team service. For example, you can choose to register or temporarily access individual applications, or even delete your account information. You can also choose to turn on or off certain permissions to agree/disagree to access your data, but this may affect your use of certain features. In all of our services, you can control what information we collect and how we use your information by adjusting your privacy settings.
IV. Information Access, Collection or Sharing
Messenger Pro Team app may collect these types of data
Categories of information may be collected from the following categories of sources:
Directly from you or your agent, such as through your submissions to the Services.
Directly or indirectly from activities through the Services, such as through your interactions with the Services.
From third parties with whom we partner to provide services.
We may access your personal information when you voluntarily choose to use our services, applications or provide us with your personal information.
Messenger Launcher app may collect these types of data：
1.SMS and MMS: Function usage. When you use SMS and MMS services, the app will temporarily access your system SMS content for SMS sending and receiving. Billing for message content depends on the carrier you use. Messages does not collect and store the content of your text messages. Set Messages as your default SMS app to experience more Messages features.
2.User behavior collected through app interactions. In order to provide an adaptive home screen experience and improve our products, we or third-party service providers we use to provide services on our behalf may collect data about your interactions through some of our services, such as: The applications that are open or used on your device (i.e. application IDs) and application types.
3.Device information. When you use the Services, we or third-party service providers we use to provide services on our behalf collect device-specific information (IP address, advertiser ID, device ID, browser type and settings, device type and settings, and operating system (like Android)) and your app's crash log data, such as the number of app crashes, stack traces, or other information directly related to the crash. Used to improve user experience and product performance.
4.Installed applications: When you use the Messenger Launcher application, you need to set it as the default desktop application to use the personalized custom desktop function, and this function needs to access the installed applications on your device. This information will only be temporarily processed locally and will not be uploaded to the server. We may upload information about the user's installed applications for advertising.
Messenger pro app may collect these types of data：
1.Personal Information: When you sign up for a user account for any of the Services, We collect personal information, such as your phone number.
2. Device Information: When you access our website or use our software, the information we collect include IP Addresses, location data, Device ID, Advertiser ID, browser type and settings, device type and settings, and operating system (such as iOS and Android).
3. User communications: When you use our Services to make and receive telephone calls or send and receive messages, we are required to collect telephony log information (telephone toll records) like your calling-party number, receiving-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls and messages, duration of calls, routing information, and types of calls.
4. Third Party Applications or Services: We may collect information about you or others from third party applications or services available on our Service. For example, when you register for an account with us, you may do so by choosing to connect your already existing social media account with our Service (e.g., Facebook, Google+, etc.). We receive certain information from your social media account depending on your permissions and which information you have made public. We use this information to make an account for you on our Service.
5. In order to ensure that you can use product features and services normally, we may use the following permissions:
1)Access and change your network and WIFI status: For you to be able to use Messenger Pro；
2)Allow Messenger Pro to access the network connection, which may generate GPRS traffic;
3)Allow products to be presented in a floating window state：Help you quickly open the app;
4)Allow Messenger Pro to get information about current or recently running tasks；
5)When using the clean function, it is allowed to end other background processes；
6)Allow the program to get the activities of other apps；
8)Read phone state;
9)Allow the program to run automatically after startup;
10)Allow programs to read or write system settings；
11)Allow background processes to still run after the phone screen is turned off.
We may disclose your personal information in accordance with your wishes or as required by law in the following circumstances:
1) Your prior permission;
2) In accordance with applicable laws, legal procedures, and litigation claims within and outside your country of residence;
3) At the request of public and government agencies;
4) To protect our legitimate rights and interests.
Other data we may have access to
Get network information status, such as whether the current network connection is valid
Get current WiFi access status and WLAN hotspot information
Make a call from a non-system dialer
Access the camera to take pictures
Change the network status, such as whether it is connected to the Internet
Access the Gmail list of accounts
Get information about currently or recently running tasks, an abbreviated task status, whether it is active, etc.
Access to a network connection that may generate GPRS traffic
end background process
Access Contact Directory Information
Read device external storage
Access phone status
Read a user's personal profile data
Read SMS content
Auto run at boot
Record sound through the microphone of your phone or headset
Use device-supported biometrics
Use fingerprint hardware
Background process still running after phone screen is turned off
Write to external storage, such as writing files on SD card
Gather component usage statistics
Close the system popup
Query the directory of installed applications on the specified device
Delete the task and kill its app
Read or write security system settings
Change to delete/terminate tasks
Turns on, off, or disables the status bar and its icons.
Tells Activity Manager to temporarily stop app switching from certain critical user interfaces,such as the home screen.
set screen orientation
Read framebuffer for screenshots
Listen for input events
The touch event goes from the current window to the window where the current touch is.
Window displayed on top of other apps
set desktop wallpaper
set wallpaper suggestion
Tell the appWidget service that it needs to access the widget's database
Read configuration settings
Expand or shrink the status bar
Rotate the interface to any angle
Read or write system settings
Users with whom you share information
We have no control over the behavior of other users with whom you share information. We cannot and do not control the information you share with other users using the application, service or website (including through forums) or how such information is used or shared by other users. We are not responsible for third parties circumventing our security measures.
V. Use of Information and User Data
How we use and share the information we collect
1. General Use of Information.
The information we collect is used to:
● Satisfy the purpose for which you provided the information.
● To carry out the activities described to you at the time your information was collected or as required by the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”).
● Provide you with requested information, products or services.
● Perform internal and external marketing, including providing targeted advertising and information.
● Fulfill obligations and enforce contractual rights.
● Improve Services, eg through testing, research, analysis and development.
● Respond to requests from law enforcement agencies and government organizations as required by law, court order, or government regulation.
● Evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, reorganization, reorganization, dissolution, sale or other transfer of some or all of our assets, whether on an ongoing basis or as part of a discrete transaction where the information collected is part of the transfer of the assets.
● Other categories of information will not be used for materially different purposes without prior notice to you.
2. Use the information as appropriate.
Information voluntarily provided to us or lawfully obtained by us is our property and we may use it for any lawful purpose, including selling, renting or transferring the information to publishers, advertisers and data aggregators for marketing purposes.
3. Targeted Advertising and Information.
We may use personal information to more effectively target advertisements and other information. While individuals are online, we may use technical information to associate individuals with their personal information and to attempt to display information and advertisements for products and services that you may respond to. We may use data collected from responses to one type of advertisement or information to target advertisements or other information across different venues.
4. Legal Proceedings.
We may disclose personal information in response to subpoenas, court orders and other legal process required by law.
5. Disclosure and Sale of Information.
We may sell or disclose personal information for business purposes. For example, we may provide your information to service providers or third-party advertisers who perform services on our behalf. For example: identities, inferences drawn from any other information.
VI. Data storage and deletion
Storage of Personal Information. We store personal information on servers with security measures designed to prevent loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We also maintain physical and procedural safeguards designed to protect personal information. Notwithstanding these measures, we cannot guarantee that its security measures will prevent unlawful access, theft or alteration of personal information.
If there is a retention of personal data information, the following principles will be followed.
1. Personal data shall be processed and stored as required for the purpose for which it was collected.
1) Personal data collected for the purpose of fulfilling our contract with you will be retained until such contact has been fully fulfilled.
2) Personal data collected for the realization of the legitimate interests of the company shall be retained for the period necessary to achieve the purpose. Users can find specific information on the legitimate interests pursued by the Company in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Company.
2. As long as the user consents to such processing, the company may be permitted to retain personal data for a longer period of time as long as such consent is not withdrawn. In addition, companies may be obliged to retain personal data for longer periods of time when required to comply with legal obligations or as ordered by authorities.
3. Once the retention period has expired, the personal data will be deleted. Therefore, the rights of access, deletion, rectification and data portability cannot be enforced after the expiration of the retention period.
4. Log data
Our servers automatically record information generated when you connect to the Services ("Log Data"). Our log data is anonymous, so it does not include information such as your IP address, user ID, phone number, cookie information, browser type, operating system or device model, location, carrier or internet service provider information.
VII. Data security
We implement industry standard security measures designed to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control. Please note that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit on or through the Services, and you do so at your own risk.
VIII. Third-party service providers
We use various third-party services to help provide our services, such as hosting services, including Google Cloud Platform, analytics services, such as Google Analytics and Google Firebase, bug reporting services, such as Instabug and transactional SMS Serve.
2. Links. Publisher's website may contain hypertext links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other sites.
3. Non-publisher affiliates. We may disclose or transfer personal information to entities wholly owned or controlled by us in our sole discretion.
IX. Children's Policy
Our services are not directed at children. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us immediately and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that such information is removed from our files.
X. User Privacy Consent Management
Privacy. You have several rights with respect to the information we collect. These include:
By requesting this information from us, learn about the rights to what categories and specific information are collected, disclosed or sold for business purposes.
The right to request deletion of information we collect or maintain.
The right to opt out of the sale of the information collected.
The right not to be discriminated against by us for choosing to exercise your privacy rights.
The right to appoint an authorized agent to make requests on your behalf under the CCPA.
XI. For individuals in the European Economic Area, Switzerland and the United Kingdom
1. This section only applies to individuals that access or use our Service while located in the European Economic Area, Switzerland and/or United Kingdom at the time of data collection. We may ask you to identify which country you are located in when you use some of the Services, or we may rely on your IP address to identify which country you are located in.
2. We act as a data controller with regard to any personal information collected from individuals accessing or using its Service. A "data controller" is an entity that determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information is processed. Any third parties that act as our service providers or are otherwise acting on our behalf are "data processors" that handle your personal information in accordance with our instructions.
3. Your Individual Rights. We provide you with the rights described below when you use our Service. If you would like to exercise your rights under applicable law, please contact us at email@example.com.Please note, we may seek to verify your identity when we receive an individual rights request from you in order to ensure the security of your personal information.
1）Right to Withdraw Your Consent. If we ever asked for your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. A withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of our processing or the processing of any third parties based on consent before your withdrawal.
2）Right of Access. Upon your request, we will provide you with a copy of your personal information in our files without undue delay and free of charge, unless we permitted by law to charge a fee. Your access may be limited to the extent it would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of other individuals.
3）Right to Rectification (or "Correction"). You may request to correct or update any of your personal information in our files. We may provide you with the ability to update some or all of your personal information directly via the Services.
4）Right to Restriction. You have the right to restrict our processing of your personal information under certain conditions. During the time which restriction of processing applies, we will only process your restricted personal information with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest. We will inform you if or when the restriction is lifted.
5）Right to Erasure . Upon your request, we will erase any of your personal information in our files that: is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed; was collected in relation to processing that you previously consented to, but later withdrew such consent; or was collected in relation to processing activities to which you object, and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for our processing.
6）Right to Object. You may object to our processing at any time and as permitted by applicable law if we process your personal information on the legal bases of: consent; contract; or legitimate interests. We may continue to process your personal information if it is necessary for the defense of legal claims, or for any other exceptions permitted by applicable law.
7）Right to Data Portability. If we process your personal information based on a contract with you or based on your consent, or the processing is carried out by automated means, you may request to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to have us transfer your personal information directly to another "controller," where technically feasible, unless exercise of this right adversely affects the rights and freedoms of others. You right to data portability only applies to personal information provided by you to us.
4. Legal Bases for Processing Your Personal Information. We describe our legal bases for processing throughout this Policy. Below is a list of the purposes described in our policy with the corresponding legal bases for processing:
1）Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes;
2）provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
3）processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
4）processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
5）processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
6）Automated Individual Decision-Making, Including Profiling. You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing of your personal information, including profiling, which produces legal or similarly significant effects on you, unless an exception applies under applicable law.
7）Notification to Third Parties. When we fulfill your individual rights requests for correct (or rectification), erasure or restriction of processing, we will notify third parties also handling the relevant personal information unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. Upon your request, we will identify such third parties.
8）Automated Individual Decision-Making, Including Profiling. You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing of your personal information, including profiling, which produces legal or similarly significant effects on you, unless an exception applies under applicable law.
9）Limitations to Individual Rights Requests. We may limit your individual rights requests in the following ways:
10）Where denial of access is required or authorized by law;
11）When granting access would have a negative impact on other's privacy;
12）To protect our rights and properties; and
13）Where the request is frivolous or burdensome.
14）Transfer of Your Personal Information. We transfer your personal information subject to appropriate safeguards as permitted under the applicable data protection laws. For such transfers, we rely on legal transfer mechanisms such as Standard Contractual Clauses or we work with U.S. based third parties that are certified under the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
15）Right to Lodge Complaints. If you believe that we have infringed or violated your privacy rights under applicable law or this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org ,so that we can work with you to resolve your concerns. You also have a right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority situated in a Member State of your habitual residence, place of work, or place of alleged infringement.
16）Subject to limitations in applicable law, you are entitled to object to or request the restriction of processing of your Personal Data, and to request access to, rectification, erasure and portability of your own Personal Data.
17）Where the use of your information is based on consent, you can withdraw this consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
18）Requests should be submitted by contacting us through email@example.com
20）We retain your Personal Data as long as needed to provide services or products to you, or as required or permitted by applicable laws, such as tax and accounting laws.
5.Our Services are not directed to children. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should promptly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we take reasonable steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our files.
XII. Your California Privacy Rights
Our Services are not directed to children. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should promptly contact us at email@example.com and we take reasonable steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our files.
XIII. APPENDIX - ADVERTISING NETWORKS AND PARTNERS
Facebook Audience Network
Google AdMob and their partners
Smaato and their vendors